


We are so excited and blessed to be awaiting baby number two. We took Payton to my first visit prenatal visit on May 22. She was so excited and curious about the new baby. We had a healthy check up, and we saw our first ultrasound pictures of the little one. I was so relieved to hear the heartbeat for the first time. You instantly begin to worry as a mother. This has been a little different this go round for me. I'm feeling the pregnancy symptoms a lot more! Our due date is January 1st, 2010.
It has been so much fun hearing Payton tell everyone about the baby in mommy's tummy. She is so sweet. She likes to lift up my shirt and talk to the baby or give the baby a kiss. I hope she will be this sweet after the baby arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment