We enjoyed a beautiful Lowcountry afternoon out on the beach at the Isle of Palms. Payton had fun riding her bike and building sand castles. It is always nice to still have a few warm days outside in October. Here is a profile shot of my growing tummy! I will be 30 weeks this Friday!
I love your growing belly...what fun! We can't wait to see you, Payton, and the belly baby! Hope all is well! I am so excited to see you had some new postings! And that I can comment finally...it usually wouldn't let me! Yeah!
I love your growing belly...what fun! We can't wait to see you, Payton, and the belly baby! Hope all is well! I am so excited to see you had some new postings! And that I can comment finally...it usually wouldn't let me! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteawe!! looking good Liz! Hope I look as good as you when I get there! Muah!
ReplyDelete