Bebe stayed to help entertain and cook! Thank you, mom. We are still trying to figure out the schedule. Our first night home was rough-both girls were up multiple times. I hope sleep will come again soon!!! Payton is so excited about Reagan and has been really sweet. She is helping and loves to hold Reagan. She wants to know where she is the minute she walks in the door. Hope she will love her like this always!



She is so beautiful!! Great pictures! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteOh Elizabeth - what an amazing and sweet time! It brings me back...you looked wonderful...and what a big and beautiful baby girl! congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet her and hear all the details!!! Payton looks like a wonderful big sister...and mommy's helper! Take care! Rest as much as you can! I look forward to hearing from you.
ReplyDeletelove you! Ashlee
Oh...I want to hold her and kiss those chubby cheeks!!! I hope y'all are doing well, adjusting, and just enjoying these days together!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best!
I can't wait to talk with you and to see more pictures!!! Hopefully I'll get to meet her very soon!